3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Adorable new Christmas decor with Southern Living at HOME, Fall 2009

I love Christmas, the lights, the ornaments, the cards, but most of all the meaning. I love hearing hearing the story of Christ and sharing it with my children on Christmas Eve just before we tuck them into bed. But one of the biggest things I love about Christmas, is decorating my home for the warm cozy season as we draw closer to the day of celebrating Christs birth.

This season Southern Living at HOME has added these beautiful brightly colored metal decorations to our Christmas decor collection. WHAT FUN these ornaments will be to add to your shutters, doors, gate, garland on the mantel or fence, just about anywhere your imagination can go these beautiful metal ornaments can go. In addition, they have added a matching stocking hanger to the collection. I don't know about you but I can't wait for Christmas in August, to buy add these adorable decorations to my Christmas decoration collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment