3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, July 27, 2009

David's Swim Lessons


Today David Jr. started swim lessons with Ms. Vivian. Poor little Davey and many of his swim mates, were so afraid of getting into the water until Ms. Viv showed them that most of them could touch the bottom of the pool in the shallow end. My heart is always with my boys and I was fearful myself that I would not be able to sit quietly by the poolside as Ms. Viv DUNKED my poor little man under the water even though he screamed. But I did as I should, and I sat by quietly letting the instructer coax him through swimming in her arms, laying on his back, and going under about a dozen times. This is only day one, nine more to go and hopefully my mother's heart will be able to take it and will be swollen with pride at the end of these two weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment