3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, July 31, 2009

Loosing Sleep

Tonight I am once again awake in the early hours of the morning due to a little one having a fitful night. I do not know where the wonderful rest filled nights have gone to, but for the past three days they seem to have disappeared. The funny thing is one would think that it would be Davey who is waking in the middle of the night due to being sick, but instead it is JonJon who seems to be so unsettled in his sleep lately.


I must say though, like when he was a little baby, these moments in the early hours of the morning when its just me and one of my little boys and I get to cradle him in my arms and rock him back to sleep . . . . . these are the moments that I LOVE and cherish.

Even now though in the moments after I have settled JonJon back into his bed and await the next moment he will awaken, I am thinking of another mother who worries for her little man laying in a hospital bed. I am grateful that prayers are being answered for Stellan and that for now there is hope of continued improvement. I know that our God is the great physician and that He will provide for Stellan and his family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment