3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, September 7, 2009

Historical visit but TYPICAL boys ;-)

My husband and I wanted to take advantage of his full weekend off and the FREE day at the Tryon Palace to take the boys and take pictures of the family in the beautiful gardens. Like normal for me I had a vision of a peaceful walk through the gardens and adorable pictures of the boys and us together. BUT our visit to the Tryon Palace took a very wet turn within 10 minutes of being on the well manicured grounds.

Davey discovers his sandals make great boats . . . . .


It also makes a great place to soak his feet (much to my surprise) . . . . .

So a walk in the water was obviously next on his mind (note to self NEVER turn your back on a little boy who has already stuck his feet in the fountain he WILL go further). But at this point what was I to do (my husband wasn't near by to help me stop him he was keeping up with Jon) Davey was already wet, so why not catch this spontaneous moment with the camera. I have to give it to him though, after getting wet up to the waist (wet jeans are never fun to wear), he stayed happy and we had a great visit to the rest of the gardens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment