3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, September 10, 2009

New look coming soon ;)

I am sitting on pins and needles, Danielle over at the Design Girl keeps teasing me with glimpses of my blog makeover which should be done very soon.  I love her blog designs, and I love how patient and kind she is during the design process.

Blogging has become such a large part of my daily life.  I enjoy using this space as a place to write little stories of what the boys are up to, venting about something that is bothering me, expressing my dreams, and connecting with other mom's for fantastic ideas for kids and home. 

I think it is wonderful that the timing of my blog makeover is right around the time that my 50th post will be going up.  It will be so cool if Daneille finishes my makeover in perfect timing for my 50th post to happen on the day she sets me up with my adorable blog design.
Oh la la I am going to be blog styling soon!!!!!




Daily laying it at the Master's feet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment