3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What is your favorite thing about Fall?? asks Kelly from Kelly's Korner

What is your favorite thing about Fall?? asks Kelly from Kelly's Korner oh WOW what don't I like would be easier ;-) Fall is literally my favorite time of year, I love the feel, the look, the decor, the smells in the air, I could go on and on.  BUT I think Kelly want's us to be more specific and so here is just a few of the things I love about fall.




Fall Decor


Curling up with Hot Chocolate and a good book

Fall Leaves . . . reminds me of growing up in Connecticut


Fall outfits for the Boys

Today was wonderful because it was perfect fall weather. Open up the windows, and let the cool weather come into the house while curling up on the sofa (or in my own bed if the boys will let me) and take a cozy nap under my favorite quilt . . . . that is a perfect fall afternoon. 

I am not as ready for the fall as I normally would be.  I haven't bought my mums and pumpkins, but I think I am waiting for our weekend trip to the zoo so that we can get pumpkins from a real pumpkin patch.  BUT I did get to kick off one of my favorite fall traditions for the first time this year with my boys . . . .watching the Wizard of Oz on TV.  I mean come on, how many of us remember watching the Wizard of Oz on TV when we were kids, and for most of us woman we dreamt of one day watching this fantastic movie with our own children with hot cider, popcorn, and warm cookies.  OH how perfect of a fall night is that.



So the question is . . .. What is YOUR favorite thing about fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment