3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

FRIEND of my heart my life

Last night I got the most wonderful call and news that I have had in a long time, my friend of my heart and life (story about My Friend of my heart and life) called to tell me that she is responding to the medication.  She has been on my constant thoughts and prayers since I heard the news that she was very sick and it is SOO wonderful to know that God is providing healing. 

'Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.'  Jerermiah 33:6

My friend of my heart and life has had such a difficult journey and I can only continue to pray that this will finally be her turning point and that hopefully I can once again be a witness to her and she will find the Lord in her remaining days.  Her disease is not yet in remission and she still has until April on the medications.  BUT her body is responding and she is sounding stronger. 

Please if your a praying person, lift my friend up to the Father who heals, He knows her name and ALL of her needs.  Praise God for what He has already done!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment