3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, October 16, 2009

Show Us your Life - What you Sell (Southern Living at HOME)


Today over at Kelly's Korner she is encouraging her blogging community to Show us What you Make or Sell, unfortunately I can't post to it because she has added the stipulation of it being homemade products, but I thought I would post here anyway.  This is a wonderful chance for me to tell you more about my home business, Southern Living at HOME.  Southern Living at HOME is a direct sales company that sells Decor, Entertaining, and Organizational products for your home and yard.  Southern Living has a long standing tradition of creating beautiful and inviting spaces in the pages of their magazine and the parent company continued that tradition when they created our company Southern Living at HOME.

7 years ago I took a leap of faith and prayed with my husband about leaving my design career to focus on my health and starting a family, and God blessed our petitions.  It is so amazing looking back at how God worked during that difficult time in my life and yet I knew right away when He introduced me to Southern Living at HOME that it was a perfect fit for me.  Now 7 years later I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom and Qualified Star Consultant for Southern Living at Home and building my own team.

I attended my first Southern Living at HOME party in August of 2003 and fell in love with the beauty, quality, and style of the product I saw in the consultants home that night and in the pages of the gorgeous catalog/magazine, I joined 1 month later. Prior to becoming a consultant with Southern Living At Home I had been working for several years following the path of my degree's in Interior Design and Architecture. However, I was looking for a way to use my degree's and design skills with a business I could run from my home. I wanted a healthier, more Christ centered, and more self-satisfying career that I could allow God to be the leader of its growth and direction.



I knew right away that with Southern Living at HOME I could choose to put God first, family, and career in that order. Southern Living at HOME blends easily with my personal design taste and with my families' lifestyle. I truly do love the products that I sell and that makes it so much more fun and easy to share Southern Living at HOME with my family and friends.  The BIG Bonus is being home with my sons and having the freedom to schedule parties when I want to, it is so wonderful because it allows me to make my family my priority.



I feel so blessed to have begun a career with Southern Living at Home and I look forward to many more years of Making the MAGIC happen through parties and friendships! Southern Living at HOME makes a career with them so easy, because the product kit is beautiful, the benefits are fantastic, the rewards are incredible, and the team support can not be beat.


Right now Southern Living at HOME is providing fantastic incentive to join the Southern Living at HOME family.  For $199 you get the normal starter kit worth over $500 plus after you sell your first $500 witin 30 days you will also earn these additional 3 products FREE.

If you think that Southern Living at HOME might be the right fit for you, contact me at lcole@ec.rr.com

To see our full catalog or view the Hostess/Customer specials for October and November along with inforation on this months Pottery Sale, go to my business homepage at www.southernlivingathome.com/lauracolenc

0 comments:

Post a Comment