3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Get to know you Random Questions


Apple juice or orange juice? Orange Juice


Are you a morning or night person? Night Person

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty

What was your favorite childhood television program? Scarecrow and Mrs. King

Are you a collector of anything? Spoons from my travels

If you could be any animal, what would you be? Cat

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? See the future

What is usually your first thought when you wake up? “Do I have time to go back to sleep?”

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Dream House

What's your favorite color? Pink

What's your favorite animal? I love cats and dogs equally

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Nope

Do you believe in ghosts? Nope

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Yes

Which one(s)? Lara Croft Tombraider

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Paying Debt, Collage for boys, a home

Have any bad habits? Yes

Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Smoking (but that isn’t mine)

List 3 of your best personality traits: Loving, Giving, Hard working

List 3 of your worst personality traits: Quick temper, impatient, at time Meloncoly

Have any celebrity crushes? Back in the day I LOVED Bruce Boxelitner

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: Any tattoos or piercings? My Weight

What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Their face

What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Christian

What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Being a Snob

Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean

Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? I am already married

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Where every my husband and children are

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? England

List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: teach my children about God, pay my collage loan off, take a photography class, go back to England with my family, Take my children to Disney World

Name 1 regret you have: Getting my BA in Architecture instead of Interior Design (I have my Associates in Interior Design)

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Innocence

Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Having kids

What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Take a nap

What would be your dream job? Own my own successful Interior Design business

Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True Love

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? Financial Freedom, Ideal weight, a baby girl

Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? No, I am who God wanted me to be
 
Leave a comment with a link to your post answering these get to know you questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment