3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Honoring our Nation's Veteran's and MY Veteran

Sgt. David E. Cole
US Marine Corp. 1983-1991

Thank you to all of our military personnel who have served to protect and defend our freedom both state side and in foreign lands.  AND Happy Birthday to the Marines, celebrating 234 years, established November 10, 1775!!! OOH-RAH!!!!!!



My MoG is in middle row third from right


My MoG second row thrid from left

Thank you my love for your service to our nation through your military duty in the Marine Corp.  I praise God for His protection over you in Desert Storm and bringing you safely into my life in 1993.  I will always be proud of you and especially proud of your military service to our nation and continued service to our Marines through the work you do now.

I love you!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment