3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Show us Your Pets


Today over at Kelly's Korner the Show Us Your Life activity is Show Us your Pets.  We have a few pets around here, so now you get to meet the REST of our family.

This is LuLu our outdoor kitty.  LuLu has been with us for 7 years now, she was supposed to be my husbands BIG ORANGE cat that he could wear around his neck like a scarf, he has always dreamed of having a big fat orange cat.  BUT LuLu is a skinny orange kitty with a lot of fears, so she lives outside where she is most comfortable and where pretty much I am the only one who can get near her.  She is VERY soft and I love her very much even though she is a little skittish.


Davey with Crocket our indoor kitty Halloween '05, Davey was 4 months old and we think that Crocket may have been around 3 months old in this picture.

This is Crocket today, we found Crocket at the local dump 4 years ago just before Halloween.  Crocket is a fantastic cat, he is so laid back and the boys can almost do anything to him and he just takes it.  At night Crocket likes to sleep on a stack of pillows between my husband and I (he is very attached to me and I think he likes to claim his ownership by laying there).  Crocket is my constant companion around the house, in fact right now he is wrapped around my neck as I type this post.  During my pregnancy with Jonathan, Crocket became a little big of a danger, he was so attached to me that he followed me everywhere, often getting between my feet as I walked and tripping me up.  He would even massage my baby belly, as if he was letting Jon know "she is mine, you only get her for these 9 months".

This is Maggie, we adopted her 2 years ago (she is 3 years old now).  She has been a fantastic addition to our family and a great playmate for Holly Berry and the boys.

And finally this is Holly Berry, my Mom's dog, we gave Holly to my Mother for Christmas 8 years ago.

Hope you enjoyed meeting all our furry family members, the only two absent from pictures are Rainbow our Fish and my Dad's cat Tater, both of whom were a little camera shy.  Hop on over to Kelly's Korner and link up a post bragging about your pets.

(link 156)

0 comments:

Post a Comment