3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Agnus Dei" Lamb of God

Tonight my family and I had a time over overflowing peace and joy as we celebrated our Savior's birth with our friends Kathryn, Deborah, and Tim at their church.  We have missed our dear friends so much since they have moved on, following God's call, to minister at another church.  Tonight I sat listening to the program and tears just spilled from my eyes, not only because of the power of the Holy Spirit being presented by this glorious choir and orchastra, but also because I missed singing with these special friends.

Together Kathryn, Deborah, Tim and I sang for many many years in our choir.  Deborah was our music minister for over 20 years, and I have watched their boys grow up and now they are off at collage and their eldest got married this past summer.  Kathryn has been mine and David's best friend from our single days, and she helped us celebrate our wedding by being a part of the wedding party.  I often cry that I don't see them as often now that we don't share the same church, but we share the same heart of Christ and I know they will always remain dear to David and I.




This man sang with such heart and joy on his face, I wept during his performance


One of Davey's "still" moments watching the program ;-)


My dear dear friends, Deborah and Kathryn

I pray that you will make time to be in the Lord's house, to listen to a choir sing praises or a children's group present a Christmas pagent . . . . . there is something about these performances born from a love for Christ, that fills you up and gives you power to be a stronger example of Christ to others in the coming year.  So please get filled up and overflow your love for Christ to other's this Christmas Season!

Lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world -
Have mercy on us.

Lamb of God who taketh away the sin of the world -
Grant us peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment