3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Cards from far and near

I love this time of season, running out to the mailbox and finding a stack of envelopes that I KNOW hold a beautiful Christmas wish from family and friends around the country.  It is so wonderful knowing that each card was selected very carefully by the person sending it, to reflect their families personality, Christmas beliefs, and wishes for others.  I especially love the photo Christmas cards that help me to mark the years and the changes of faces so dear to us.

SOOOOO, how to you display the Christmas cards you recieve?  Do you tuck them away in a basket?  To you place your Christmas Cards proudly on display for all to see?  Do you scatter them around the house or are the on display in one special place?  Do you make a Christms Card Wreath from your cards? 

Here is how we at 2 little Boys display our cherished Christmas Cards.

We display ours in this card and photo holder, on the office door.


I hope you will leave a link to the post you create telling of how you display your cherished Christmas Cards each year. 

One of my favorite blog friends Lianna told me she had a blessing ring made for her Christmas cards over at Design {etc.}  I think this is so cute and may just have to have one made for this years cards.  I hate tossing Christmas cards at the end of the Christmas season and this would be another nice way of keeping them and having them on display year after year.


This is the one Elaine made for Lianna
Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. I love your card holder!!! You card turned out great btw! I just have a sleigh that I put mine in. I need something that displays them though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and photo holder! It's so cute!

    Unfortunately, we've only received two cards so far this year. I'm actually really surprised. I was bummed on Thursday when I went to my mailbox and only saw bills and junk mail.

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not at home :( So I can't share how I display mine. But I had a blessing ring created by Designs Etc. and hang out Cards from it...it's SO cute!

    Do you want to participate in my New Year Resolution Review??? If so, snag my button here...http://growingourowngarden.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-year-resolution-review.html

    ReplyDelete