3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ho Ho Ho . . . . . this is what I have been up to today

Besides doing the happy dance in my kitchen . . . . . .

 . . . . . I did a little bit of Ho Ho work


of course these precious packages will have to live in our room until Christmas Eve when the curious 2 little Boys are asleep, Ha!


 The other thing I did was finish filling up the Christmas tins for my MoG to deliver tonight to our church deacon families (my MoG is a deacon)

 . . . . . he has 6 to deliver tonight (we normally do this together as a family, but littlest Boy is sick with an ear infections).  Little Boy 1 and my MoG delivered 5 tins last night.

2 comments:

  1. Laura Ann, I just wanted to wish you a BLESSED Christmas & to tell you that I REJOICE with you in your wonderful news!!!!! PTL!!!!! Doing the happy dance with you!!!
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gifts are so beautiful! Don't you just want to keep them wrapped forever! Man, I wish Christmas wasn't already over, I wanna wrap our gifts like that!

    ReplyDelete