3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Inspiring spaces

I TOTALLY love this house, I have a saved link to it so I can go and do the virtual tour and drool whenever I want.  Problem is . . . . . . . . . . they want 1.7 million for it HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok so this girl is good at dreaming BIG!







I love this house for the wrap around porches, huge kitchen with TONS of storage and high end ammenities, and the fantastic family room off the kitchen.

Check out the virtual tour to REALLY get a good look at this space.

5 Bedrooms
6 Bathrooms
1 Half Bath
8000 Sq.Ft 

Remarkable custom home extensive mouldings, built-ins, covered porches, dream Kitchen, plus huge rec room & office & 2nd Kit on lower level (2900sf). 2boat lifts on Trent River dock.Point lot w/River & Reedy Creek.

A girl can dream can't she?  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. 8,000sf?! That's HUGE! And it is gorgeous!

    I worked in real estate for 10 years and I've seen many many beautiful homes throughout those years and the price tags weren't that different. In fact they were upwards of 2 million for some! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete