3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, December 14, 2009

TICKLED Pink that the author of What is Christmas? visited my post

I am so very excited and totally tickled pink that Michelle Medlock Adams the author of What is Christmas?, stumbled across my blog and  read my small review of her book in our tour of 26 Children's Christmas Books in 25 Days.  It pleases me that she was encouraged by my 2 little Boys and I picking her book as one of our FAVORITES this Christmas season.

"Hey there. I am the author of "What Is Christmas?" and I just happened upon your blog tonight. Thanks so much for your kind words about my book. They brought me much encouragement today. I am honored and humbled that your precious children like my book." Blessings! Michelle :)

Michelle is also the author of other great children's books such as, What is Easter?, What is Halloween?,  What is Thanksgiving? and many other great books worth checking out.  Please take the time to go to your local bookstore, Walmart, or online bookstore to check out all of Michelle's books, her series of What is? ... books are great and simple to help explain some american holidays to your small children. especially from a Christian persepective.


Thank you so much Michelle for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment