3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Falling in love . . . . . . . with YUMMY pink clothes

OK so by now you KNOW I am nuts for PINK, I love it in decorating, I love it in accessories, and I love it in clothes that I wear.  Well yesterday Talbots spring catalog came in the mail and BOY HOWDY did they catch me with the cover.  The cover wasn't even a picture of clothes, it was a beautiful grouping of peonies (one of my FAVORITE flowers).  The cover was just so romantic, soft, and PINK, I wish I could show it to you but they don't have an image of it on their website.

Don't get me wrong, although I love Talbots, I am not a fan of their pricing and I don't shop their merchandise full price.  I am a Let's Find a DEAL, kinda person.  So anyway, as I turn through the pages of the catalog I find that they aren't just kidding around with the PINK peonies on the cover, PINK is a part of MANY of their pieces this season and I am THRILLED.  Here are just a few of the outfits that match my style that caught my eye.
 
(NO WAY) but love the color and style 
 
Price HOT, but styled with Jeans, totally COOL
Pleated Split-Neck Tee $49.50 I can totally see buying this especially if I can find a coupon.  
The style, shape and color would be perfect for me and flattering to my neck and face.
 
Again NO WAY would I pay those prices, but I will mimic the style if I can find it.
Totally would buy the cardigan but I can find a camisole with shelf bra for less.
 Floral Bouquet Pencil Skirt $89.50
The retro print of this skirt is what I love, pencil skirts aren't that flattering on me, but WOW the print.
I love how they have it styled HERE but I couldn't capture the image.
 
This bold print is totally me and the style is so retro
 
Traditional style and will be a classic to your spring/summer wardrobe forever, but OUCH the price.
Totally above my shoe budget, but would get them on sale in a heart beat because they make a GREAT quality shoe and hold up for a long time.

OK so by going through all of these beautiful PINK images, you can tell that my fashion taste is FOR SURE outside of my wallets reach . . . . . . . but you can't blame a girl for drooooooooling

2 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh, I love the cherry blossom linen dress. Love, Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pieces too! You have great taste. :o)

    Have a super blessed evening!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete