3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Getting to know you - Happy Valentines Day

MannLand's questions for this week are Valentine's themed. I love Valentine's Day and prayed that one day I would have someone to celebrate it with.  God brought my valentine to me when I was 29, so I had a LOT of years were I did not like Valentine Day.  NOW I celebrate it with zeal, except today because we are ALL sick and not feeling much like celebrating anything.  My dear husband did bring me flowers and we all exchanged cards, but that is about it for us coughing, sneezing, hacking up a lung, group of people.

Onto the questions:

1. Favorite Valentine's candy?

chocolate covered cherries


2. Pink or red?

PINK of course

3. Will you be doing anything to celebrate today?

No, we are all sick.  Besides, David and I usually wait until the weekend after the madness to go out on a date.
4. Do you put up Valentine's decorations?

Nope.
5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

it is celebrating and honoring the love that God has placed in my life in the form of my husband, boys, and family.
6. Would you rather get..flowers, candy, or a night out?



I ALWAYS love flowers . . . . . but at this point in life a night out is a rare and beautiful moment..
7. Sexy lingerie or nothing.at.all?

lingerie, what is that? HA
8. Do you say Valentine's Day or Valentime's Day?

-I say Valentine's

4 comments:

  1. We are doing the same thing! It must be going around. That just means plenty of time with the ones you love. I hope your day was as great as possible! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all feel better soon! Loved your meaning of Valentine's day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry ya'll were sick. I pray blessings upon you to get well soon!

    ReplyDelete