3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random things that make me Happy

I have seen this on a few blogs that I follow lately and since I have spent the last couple of days whining, I thought we could all do with a little bit of knowing the things that make me HAPPY . . . . . after all I am really in need of counting my blessings. I would love for you to share with me 3 random things that make you happy!

I will give you a few more than 3 since I am really needing to thank God for my blessings . . . . .

the sound of my 2 little Boys laughter

my cat curling up next to me just because he likes hanging around me

the smell of chili cooking

flowers peeking up in the garden

when new catalogs arrive in the mail

a successful Southern Living at HOME party

when my boys play well together and really seem happy doing it

when MoG and I have time to join in on the fun

when MoG brings me flowers for no reason

when I have all of my jobs done around the house

when I get my taxes done and its in our favor

going window shopping by myself with no time constraint

going shopping and having money to spend

time with my siblings and we get caught up in family memories and LOTS of laughter

when a blogging stranger friend sends me a sweet comment or email in response to one of my posts

talking to a really good friend for a long time in person or on the phone

winning one of the giveaways that I enter online

a really good workout at the gym

stepping on the scale and loosing more weight


flipping through old family photos


a vacation


going on a date with my MoG

accomplishing one of my goals or big projects I have been working on for a while

having my quiet time and REALLY getting the message God has for me that day


Ok..its your turn....tell me the first three things that come to mind..
 

6 comments:

  1. I feel you on needing some happiness and remembering all that God has given. I will continue to be praying for you. I agree, there are definatley more than 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I'm suppost to tell you what 3 things that make me happy......so the first would be the joy that I have knowing I have someone to grow old with. Second my children. And last being able to talk to my friends as long as I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my little man gives me kisses

    When my hubby and I get a date night

    When I go shopping and can actually buy something


    Loved your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyday is full of blessings from the Lord. Most important is the joy I have knowing my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that I have all the love I need from Him. The assurance that yes I can experience the kingdom of God NOW and that I will one day spend eternity with Him in heaven. Waking up each day is a blessing as it is another day to spend with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bekah said it very well!!

    Stopping by from Fri Follows - I'm a new follower! Love to have you stop by:
    http://dimes2vines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Saturday morning snuggling with my husband

    2. Chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven

    3. lazy snowed in days at home

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete