3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, February 8, 2010

Praying for Victory over Infertility one more Time!

 

I am a child of a BIG God, He watches over me, He knows my heart, He knows my fears, and He shares my tears. Most of all He picks me UP, He sets me to RIGHT, and He fills me up with His Love and COMFORT.  My God has a plan for me and I am faithful to remain in it.

Today I sat in a doctors office beside my husband and I heard the doctor say  . . . . . STOP

Today I sat in a doctors office beside my husband and felt my prayers and hopes for a Pink Dream dying . . . . . but I heard God whispering to my heart "I am not done"

Today I sat in a doctors office with tears in my eyes as I heard the doctor say "we won't help you medically any longer".

Today I sat in a doctors office with tears in my eyes and I heard God whisper to my heart . . . . . "I am not done with you yet"

Today I sat in a doctors office unable to speak one word because what the doctors was saying was TOTALLY not what I expected to hear, if he was going to say NO, I didn't expect it to be for THAT reason.

Today I sat in a doctors office unable to speak, unable to form thoughts for prayer . . . . . and God said "That's OK I know your prayer, the Holy Spirit is the ambassador of your thoughts and heart."

I don't claim to know what the future holds other then the Master's Plan for me.  Will I hold another child in my arms that is my own?  I don't know.  But I do know this, I am more then a statistic, I am more then a number, I am more the what is on the pages of a medical text book and My GOD doesn't deal in numbers He deals with me one on one and He is the God who deals in miracles.  I am still praying for my miracle, miracle healing of body from the disease that keeps me from having a child on my own, healing of my long term battle with my weight, miracle of healing from my liver disease, miracle of healing from my blood pressure and migraines, healing from the pain I feel today from the "STOP" I prayed not to hear.

Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe
I long to dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
Psalms 61.1-4
 
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for me today, I felt your encouragement and God's Holy Spirit surround me while I wept.  I rejoice in the Lord for I know He is my shield, my defender, my fortress in times of need and today your prayers have lead me to His fortress, I know hear I am safe

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I'll be praying for you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete