3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday's List - Favorite Bible Verses


This weeks Tuesday's List from love from Texas, is rather a challenge for me because at this season of my life so many verses from the Father's word are speaking to my heart, my spirit, and my life with 2 little Boys.  

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in HIM, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13
This verse was the verse we clung to when we were going through the toughest battle of infertility and today we claim victory in Christ Jesus name for two blessed miracles and pray for one more.


I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.
Philippines 4:13

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalm 19:14
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me
Psalm 51:10


Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
Psalm 61:1-4
 
He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the LORD!
Psalms 113:9
CLAIM IT IN VICTORY my SISTERs of Infertility!!!!
 
 They word have I hidden in my heart so that I may not sin against Thee.
Psalm 119:11
This was the first verse I ever memorized beside John 3:16

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
Psalms 127:3-5 
 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:2  
 

1 comment:

  1. What a great list! Thanks for sharing them. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete