3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday's List - Typical Grocery List


Love from Texas has changed up the schedule for Tuesday's List to Typical Grocery List, and I am so glad that she did because I didn't get to do my grocery shopping this past weekend with the youngest one sick, a Father Daughter Valentine Banquet, and then my own doctor appointment today.  So Wednesday will be my first chance.  So here is our Typical Grocery list that we shop every 2 weeks.

Cat Food
Dog Food
Pullups
Pampers
Wipes
5 Gallons of milk
Yogurt
Butter
Eggs
Snacking Cheese
Sliced 2 % Cheese
Grated Cheese
2 pkg New York WW bagels
Chicken Nuggets
Fish Sticks
Raviolies
2-3 bags of Pancakes
1 box of Waffles
2 Sugar Free Syrup
1 large box of MG Cheerios
3-4 boxes of Fruit Snacks
WG Pasta assorted types
Mac N Cheese (pre packaged bundle of 5)
2 Canned Chicken
2 cans cream of chicken
2 cans of cream of mushroom
Progresso One Point Soups
Hunts canned crushed tomatoes
3-4 loaves of WW Bread
Flour Tortillas
Salmon fillets
Whole Chicken
bag of Chicken Breast
3-4 lb of Ground Turkey
Some Beef products depending on Sales
2-3 pounds of sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Banana's 
Bag of Apples
Bag of Oranges
Seedless Grapes
Lettuce
Celery
Onion
Garlic

The rest of my list depends on sales and coupons

2.16.10 : Valentine's Ideas. What will you be doing February 14th? Do you have any lovey dovey traditions worth sharing? What about gift ideas, or cute ideas for Valentine's to send to school with your kids?

1 comment:

  1. Milk....it does a body good!

    I despise making grocery lists. I am not even sure WHY but I loathe doing it.

    ReplyDelete