3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday's List - What's in your Purse?



 
Tuesday's List - What's in your Purse?
 
  • Small Makeup bag with 3 lip glosses, 1 lipstick, clippers, compact mirror, and Excedrin Migraine
  • My wallet, which has my checkbook, photo section, and credit cards in it
  • My boys shot records and mini medical history booklets
  • PINK pocket calendar
  • Envelope with check from a client for an order
  • Various receipts from stores
  • My PINK monogrammed pen
  • My monogrammed PINK ribbon key fob from Lauren Nicole Gifts
  • My Cell phone with PINK cover
  • Calculator
  • Thumb drive
  • Tic Tacs
  • .28 cents in loose change (no idea where my change purse is)
  • 2 Cars stickers from Jon's doctor appointment yesterday
  • Sun glass clip
  • Business card from a furniture store that we are thinking of buying bunk beds from
  • Life Saver mint given to me and my classmates at our Beth Moore bible study last night

4 comments:

  1. How Fun it that!! I thought about joining in -- but umm my purse is a mess! Way to many loose coupons and receipts!! I guess we didn't get paired up for the blog swap! LOL>> Can't wait to see what everyone gets! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun!!! I'm gonna join in on the fun. Who cares that I already wrote up 2 posts today. ha!

    I love that everything in your purse is pretty much pink. You are rockin the pink in your house of blue. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all that PINK! Hope everyone is feeling better at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, you did repost! :) so glad to see someone else ends up with countless loose receipts/change/mints floating around!

    ReplyDelete