3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, February 4, 2010

When Sin Looks More Enjoyable then God - Francis Chan


I recently read the book, Crazy Love, by Francis Chan with the Bloom Book Club established by Angie Smith and Jessica Turner, and right now I am going through a stage of FIRE with Christ.  God is helping me to have a wonderful season of pouring myself out to make room for HIM to FILL ME UP! So when a friend shared this sermon by Francis Chan on his facebook I just had to share it with ya'll. 


God's word is not about rules, it is about love, His love for us and His desire for a relationship.  SO in my desire to have more quiet time with Him why wouldn't I also desire to read His word like it was a love novel written just for me.  He loves us so much He wants us to be His Bride, to have a love relationship with Him. I don't know about you but I want to be God's bride, to daily be so amazed that He WANTS me as His bride.  Are you trading your sin for NOTHING when you could have had all that the Father wants to give to His bride, YOU?

I pray today you will take 45 minutes out of your day and spend time listening to this special sermon from Francis Chan.  Come back and let me know what you gleaned from his sermon. 

Don't be decived

0 comments:

Post a Comment