3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, February 4, 2010

You Capture Challenge - Faces

Photobucket
The You Capture challenge this week was Faces.  I love so much that I should Be Folding Laundry is trying to get us to pick up our cameras every day and make the effort to capture our lives on film digital memory cards.
Jon showing me his bobo
  
The challenge didn't say anything about the faces not having FUR, HA
Next Week's Challenge:
You Capture - WORK

Go HERE to link up your You Capture Faces

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I have those "booboo" pictures too! I didn't want too many on there but I sure had some funny ones-the cutest boys btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the furry faces in your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great faces. I hope your little one's boo boo heals up quick. Ouch!

    I swear your cat is the spitting image of my beloved Tony, may he rest in peace. What a sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pictures of animals. Their eyes are so soulful. Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! Boys are always so proud of their "wounds":) How cute!What beautiful faces!


    http://www.tellyouaboutit.com/2010/02/you-capture-challenge-faces.html

    ReplyDelete