3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, February 11, 2010

You Capture Challenge - Work

Photobucket
This weeks You Capture challenge is WORK.

#1 JOB - Domestic Engineer
Making Beds
Keeping up with dirty dishes
 
Laundry Mistress - Wash, fold, put away
Domestic Chef
 
Wrestling Coach and House Sherif
These are just the things I do on a daily basis to keep up, it doesn't include things like, nurse, grocery shopper, maid service, fashion buyer, and many more titles.

#2 Job - Star Consultant for Southern Living at HOME

Tools of my work:  My kit for home shows
My rolling file cabinet
 
  
Client files, orders, and most important my life line to the Company workstation
 
 
KISSES.
Happy Valentine’s Day and Happy Capturing!

3 comments:

  1. Your "work" looks like my life + a super cool job that I would die for. FUN!

    Great pictures (I so relate to the wrestling coach/sheriff job)

    CUTE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i might need a rolling file cabinet. cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to Job 1 but Job 2 looks way too organized for me :) Love the photo of the cooking in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete