3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. The best day ever was....the day I married my MoG we truly had a beautiful celebration of our lives and the joining of our families.  The wedding was totally US and the reception was a great party.

2. My favorite meal of the day is dinner because we eat together as a family, and even with all the noise its wonderful having three generations around the table.

3. This weekend...I don't have a lot planned and I like it that way.

4. Never in my life have I..been to the Grand Canyon, but I hope to go one day.

5. The only thing better than playing with the kids is peace in quiet when they are asleep

6. I could really do with some..good tax refund news.

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was..a pink top from Talbots that I have been wanting and a pair of pants in their outlet that I found for $10.

Wanna play too..go HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment