3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday


1.  Today I am wearing     A pink boat neck top and my brown workout capri's (I was at the gym) .

2.  My favorite childhood food was  tuna casserole and my favorite food  now is   ...still tuna casserole  .

3.  A day that I am too busy to  read to the boys    is a day that I am too busy.

4.  The last movie I saw was    Disneys UP    and the next movie I want to see is   nothing is on my list of must sees right now .

5.  My favorite smell is   fresh cut grass   because,      reminds me of spring and warm weather.

6.  A weird little quirk I have is     I have to make my bed before I get into it, even if it has been unmade all day (very rare for that to happen) .

7.  When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm     friendly and outgoing  .
Head on over an link up your answers HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment