3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getting to know you BLOG HOP from Rear Window




1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

Evening, usually after 7ish which for us is after the madness of dinner cleanup is done.  I love the evening because it is our time to cuddle up on the sofa while the boys play and watch some of our favorite TV programs or have family night together watching an animated movie with our 2 little Boys.  I also love the evening, because after the boys are in bed it is quiet enough to read, blog, or go to bed early.  HOWEVER, I will say that I am a night owl and I am usually up until midnight.

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Chinese Food and my favorite Baskin-Robbins icecream, Praline-N-Cream and Peanut Butter-N-Chocolate

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?

If am a totally practical in my wish, then I would say financial freedom.  HOWEVER, if I am thinking of 30+ years of battling with my weight, then I would wish for a healthy body and one that looked like Sandra Bullock's ;-)

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

My childhood naivety and how easy it was for my siblings to play jokes on me, it's kinda old at this point in life and looking back they actually weren't that funny.

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?



Barbara Taylor Bradford's series of books about Emma Harte.  I love this characters headstrong determination to succeed beyond her circumstances.  I love the time period, the fashions described, and the descriptions of the homes throughout the entire series of books. 




 

 

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

To have wonderful piano skills, to sit down to the piano and easily play from my heart.



7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

It's a toss up between London, England and Disney World. 

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

Broadway

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

Pottery Barn

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?

1930's because I LOVE the fashions from then

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

UMMM I think this is a no brainer 



12. If you were one of the seven dwarfs, which one would you be?


Probably a combination of Doc and Grumpy.  I wish I could easily say a combination of Doc and Happy, but unfortunately my temperament can sometimes be very up and down.
(Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy or Dopey)

13. What's the last album you listened to?

33 Miles

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?

I don't have to many surprises at this point in life so I am not really sure.  Maybe something but I am not ready to post it on THIS post ;-)

Don't forget--everyone who links up  at will be entered into 5 giveaways!
Go on over to Rear Window to link up your answers to these questions.


{Giveaways 1, 2, & 3}
{Giveaways 4 & 5}

The winners will be announced on March 9th. Good luck, and happy hopping! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, just popping in from the parade route! I can totally relate to the weight issue, it's been a trying issue for me as well! But, I also love Pralines and Cream ice cream, it's my absolute favorite, LOL! I had fun reading your answers!

    Take care,

    Leslie:-)

    ReplyDelete