3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to know YOU

1. What's your favorite Easter candy?

















Jelly Beans but not the black ones

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?

I am going to have to say women, based on my experience with my MoG, but I KNOW there are men out there who are much cleaner then women, so I know it is possible outside of my little world.

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?

Honestly..ones with pictures, but I'll read wordy if it's something that catches my interest.

4. Were you popular in highschool?

Nope, I am so glad those days are behind, high school popularity contests can break a girls heart.

5. What's your bra size?

I am pretty sure that is MORE then my readers want to know about me

6. How many states have you lived in?

Technically 4. . .California, North Carolina, Connecticut, Oklahoma, and then North Carolina again.

7. What's one blog you read every day?

Oh this isn't a fair question because I could name so many that I LOVE reading, but if I have to name ONE then I really do make sure to stop by Kelly's Korner every day.

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?

DO I REALLY HAVE TO CHOOSE, I sandwich made with Peanut Butter AND Nutella is very yummy, give it a try sometime.  I mean come on who hasn't heard of a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup.

Your turn go HERE to link up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment