3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, March 5, 2010

Show Us your Life - What is your typical day like?

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

WOW Kelly has really given us a fun challenge this week Show Us your Life - What is your typical day like?

  • Get up around 6:30
  • Monday, Wednesday, Friday I make breakfast right away for the boys (pancakes and waffles)
  • On Tuesday and Thursday our AM routine is more relaxed
  • While the food is cooking in the toaster oven and microwave (surely you didn't think I MADE them) I unload the dishwasher
  • The boys are sit down to eat while I make their beds and get their clothes out
  • If I am quick enough with the beds I hop onto the computer to check emails
  • After breakfast I get the boys dressed for the day
  • Then 2 little Boys watch cartoons while I get dressed and make our bed
  • Feed the cat and dog
  • Leave the house to take Davey to preschool at 8:15
  • After preschool drop-off Jon and I go to the gym
  • Return to pickup Davey at Noon
  • Return home and make lunch for the boys
  • While the boys eat lunch I am usually putting away the folded clothes from the previous days laundry
  • Let Jon watch about an hour of cartoons with his brother after they finish lunch
  • Then Jon goes down for nap (he sleeps for about 2 hours)
  • While Jon is down for a nap Davey either does some homework, watches a movie, or plays quietly with a toy of his choice while I work on the computer with my business, blogging, and checking emails
  • If time allows after my work, Davey and I go into my room and lay down for about the last 45 minutes of Jon's nap time (he usually watches cartoons while I sleep)
  • My husband gets home around 4:15 and I go out to chat with him about our days
  • (If it is Wednesday night we head off to church around 5 PM to make it there for WN Supper with our church family)
  • Around 5:30 Mom, Myself, David, or a combination there of, starts cooking dinner
  • Around 6ish we either eat down here or we go up to Mom and Dad's part of the house to have dinner together
  • After dinner it is bath time for the boys
  • Then the boys play in their room while we watch TV (I usually blog while watching TV)
  • After the boys bath I slip into our room for about 45-an hour to do my quiet time.  Currently I am working on the Beth Moore study Fruits of the Spirit
  • Around 8:30 Davey does his breathing treatment and usually falls asleep while doing it and Jon is required to relax in his father's lap until bedtime
  • At 9PM the boys go to bed and one of us reads to them and says their prayers with them, if it's me, they also get the bonus of a few songs.
  • Around 9:30-10 PM my husband gives up on the day and goes to bed, and I stay up to watch some more TV and finish blogging.  However here lately I too have slipped off to bed earlier in the evening.

That is our day around here at 2 little Boys.  Throw in a couple loads of laundry where I can fit them in and you have our day,

What is your day like?  Hop on over to Kelly's and link up a post telling us about your normal routine.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do find it sad that her father-in-law passed away, and all I can hope is that Melissa's and her husband of peace from the Lord and knowing that he is in a better place and completely healed from his cancer now.

    What I find even more sad, is that you (Toohy) whomever you are, would find it necessary to spread gossip on other blogs about someone that more then likely you don't know personally and your reading between the lines of her life on her blog.

    I am going to ask that you please not spread stories about other people on my page within my comments, it isn't fair and as you put in the bottom of your post it's VERY un-Godly. Instead lets put on the character of understanding and offer prayers of support.

    Thank You
    Laura Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found your blog through KK. I love it! so cute! and your little boys are too cute! have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete