3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Things I love!

Want to know some of my favorites?!

My prayer life

Getting flowers for no reason but especially Pink ones and ESPECIALLY Pink Peonies

Watching a sleeping baby


A fantastic style Pink top

Finding a CUTE pair of sandals for warm weather



Finding a room decorated with touches of Pink

Getting great deals on new clothes for my boys at Gymboree  

The smell of FRESH cut grass


Going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with my family


Going through family photos and getting them put away in albums


Tuna Casserole

Baskin-Robbins Pralines 'n Cream and Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate ice cream



HERE is the original post from Kelly, go check out her "Things I love!"

What are some of YOUR favorite things?

(Visit Kelly's Blog by clicking on the link)



0 comments:

Post a Comment