3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. The first thing I do in the morning is  . . . .  turn on the TV to cartoons and then roll over and try to get some more sleep while the boys watch cartoons in my bed.


2. Every night before bed I . . . . check on the boys, let the dog out one more time, and then kiss my MoG goodnight and tell him I love him.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is  . . . .  eat some chocolate.

4. Something that makes me cringe is  . . . . when I see parents use foul language toward their children or around their children.

5. Social situations . . . . are a little weird for me at first, but once I warm up to the people and surroundings I am usually OK.

6. I like to collect . . . . collector spoons from my travels and antique children's books that a I find in cute little out of the way shops along the way.

7. Weekends are for . . . .  relaxing with the family and spending time in the Lord's house and with my church family.

Hope you ya'll have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment