3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to Know YOU


1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
SKIPPING this, because it isn't important for you to know and I like my MoG the way God put him into my life.

2. How often do you run red lights?
I don't, it isn't just my life that I would be foolishly running a red light with.  So I may squeeze the lemon but no cherries for me because then I will get a blueberry in my rearview mirror wanting to give me a ticket.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
Well let me first say, there are not too many starlets who's wardrobes I would fit, so lets just say I like their style and would love to have clothes that are like them in my size ;-)
Reese Witherspoon
Kate Hudson
Sandra Bullock
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?

My blog of course!!


5. What makes you feel sexy?

When I buy a new outfit and model it for David and he whistles at me or makes a sweet complement about how I look in it.


6. I get excited when...........?

When I am at an event where I get FILLED up by God's Holy Spirit
My kids are excited about something
We we are leaving on a family vacation
When I get to go shopping by myself
When I find a fantastic sale or great purchase for our home

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?

I am more of an indoorsy kind of girl, only because I hate being out in the sun for too long, I FRY easy.  However, I do love to go camping and hiking when we get a chance to, but camping to me means a camp ground with bathrooms, showers, and maybe even a pool ;-)  BUT I don't need my makeup, blow dryer, OR curling iron.


8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?

Million bucks! I would rather be guided by God in how to spend the money, pay our debt, and buy a modest home that fits our needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment