3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A new place to sleep

Well we FINALLY did it, 
we bought a new place for the boys to sleep.

Presently their room looks like this . . . . .
Soon it will have this in it . . . . .
this dresser . . . . .

this is moving in and will be on the new dresser. . . . .
and this will move in. . . . .
it already has this . . . . .

I am looking for quilts similar in color and style to the Nautica Pennridge quilt (I may search ebay). . . . .


If you can't tell the boys room is heading for a serious makeover and a new theme.  I will of course have to change our the curtains that I made, not sure if I will make new ones or not, depends on if I can find great retro cowboy fabric.  So watch for updates as I find the energy to do it, HA.

1 comment:

  1. Boys love bunks -- mine did! (I have four sons.)

    Come on over for some mom inspiration and encouragement.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete