3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday List - All Time Favorite Movies



Jessica over at Love from Texas is hosting her weekly 
Tuesday List and this week is All Time Favorite Movies. What are the flicks that you could just watch over and over and never get sick of?

Fantastic Movies I could watch again and again:
An Affair to Remember
I'll Remember April

Little Women with Winona Ryder
Fried Green Tomatoes
Steel Magnolias
The Green Mile
Father of the Bride
the Notebook
Notting Hill
You've Got Mail
Practical Magic

Musicals:
Funny Girl
A Chorus Line
King and I
My Fair Lady
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Disney Movies:
Ugly Dachshund
Parent Trap
Little Mermaid
Sleeping Beauty
101 Dalmatians

1 comment:

  1. I love musicals, too. Sound of Music is my favorite but My fair lady takes a close second. Seven brides for seven brothers takes a third... oh wait looks like we like the same musicals!

    ReplyDelete