3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, May 28, 2010

Graduation for little D

Today our little D graduated from his preschool.  It is very hard to believe that he will be a part of the main school system next year and he will be a kindergartner.  Any mother knows that time flies by way to quickly, and today I experienced this first emotional step of letting him grow up.  I mean, of course I knew he would grow up, but it seemed more real today that he was no longer my little man.  I am sure this fall it will hit me even harder when I actually have to take him off to elementary school, or let him ride the big yellow bus.  So for now, I am going to enjoy this moment and this summer with my little D and his little brother J.
little D and his best friend Melody Joy

Congratulations on your Graduation D!  
We love you and we are so proud of you!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is too cute!! I wish that they still did those caps and gowns here - they make for such angelic pictures! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete