3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to my beautiful first born, Davey is 5 today!!

May 7th 2005 at 3:30PM my little boy came into the world and today he turns 5!
 
Davey was 2 months old and on his first trip out of the country, we were in Upper Canada Village.
 Tomorrow we will celebrate with his friends from school, and then when everyone is gone and the house is quiet, David, Davey and I will sit down on the sofa and look together at his baby pictures.  This is something we do every year, and we talk to him about that special day he entered our life and God delivered him safely into our arms and lives.  He has already asked be if he gets to look at his baby book tomorrow, and I told him "OF COURSE".  It pleases my heart that he looks forward to seeing the book together with us.  I cherish that moment and look forward to it every year and I am glad he does too.

Happy Birthday my Beautiful boy!
We love you VERY MUCH!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Davey is such a cutie!! What a sweet idea to bring out those treasured baby pictures! It will make them feel so special and loved on their special day!

    ReplyDelete