3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday




1.  My dream vacation would be  going on a trip to England with my whole family (parents, siblings & their families, and our family).  We lived in England for a time when we were kids, and we have some wonderful family memories from our time there.  Then after a week or so in England my family would continue on for a week in Scotland.

2.  The best trip I've ever taken was     a trip with my husband, D (who was 4 months old at the time) and my parents.  We stayed in a cabin in the Adirondacks of NY and then did a day trip over into Canada.  Loved it and would love to do that again sometime.

3.  The most important items to take on a road trip are      Toys for the kids, pillow, blankets (for those who can't stand the AC on high), snacks, a good book, and ear plugs to soften the noise of the kids yelling in the back seat .

4.  The next trip I'm looking forward to is     our trip to see my husbands family in August in the Adirondacks.

5.  If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be     Mixed CD of Christian praise and worship music from some of my favorite artists .

6.  The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling  was      when I was 11 and we were living in England.  We were in a busy train station and my parents were arguing about getting onto the train or waiting for another one that was less packed.  Last I heard was we were getting on, so I got on the train, and the doors shut with my family still standing on the train station platform.  Praise God the conductor saw my father trying to HULK the doors open and reopened the doors before the train left the station .

7.  My favorite traveling memory is      probably my honeymoon trip with my husband to Sieverville, TN  where we rented a cabin for a week.

Go HERE to link up your answers

1 comment: