3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Prayers for J

“Step into the water, Wade out a little bit deeper, Wet your feet
in the water of His love, Come join angels singing praises to the Lamb of God”


Please be in prayer for our son Jonathan, he is having ear tube surgery tomorrow morning at 6AM (June 7th).  Pray in confidence with us that the Heavenly Father will guide J through the surgery and he will respond OK to the anesthesia.  Pray also that David and I will have peace and will be able to provide J comfort.  I worry that my motherly, hormonal, pregnancy crying will make him scared or nervous and I want to fully be there for J.  We know this procedure should be quick and easy, but we just can't help but worry when our little 2 1/2 year old boy will be having surgery minor OR not.  

 Behold, I will bring it health and healing; 
I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.
Jeremiah 33:6 

1 comment:

  1. He will definitely be in my prayers. I know the Lord with be with him and guide the surgeons hands. God Bless. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete