3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, July 19, 2010

More baby girl Nursery Inspirations

I love the pink flocked wallpaper on the walls in this room.
I am loving the new hot trend of using a deep chocolate colored walls with PINK accents it's just FAB!  The funny thing is, that as much as I love all the pink and even the deep chocolate, I think I am going to use a very pale green on the walls in Rachel's room.

As for crib bedding, this is the bedding I am looking at IF I buy bedding instead of making Rachel's bedding like I did for the boys.  I saved so much recently, when I found a white crib on a local yard sale website for $50.  So, I feel like I have some room to spend on her bedding if I choose not to make her bedding.  I may buy a few key pieces, and then make the rest of the accent pieces, we shall see.  I have fallen in love with this Shabby Chic Chenille baby bedding on Carousel Designs.  I feel like I could get the bumper and maybe the crib blanket, and then find some nice fabrics that work with them to make the skirt, curtains, and toss pillows for the chair I am putting in the room.  I haven't decided yet if I am recovering the rocker, it just depends on the green in the floral fabric, I am going to order the fabric samples and make my decision from there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment