3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Willow House Lamps

As usual our Design Team for the Willow House convention did an outstanding job designing the showcase to display all of our beautiful new products for the Fall 2010 catalog.  You can look through the convention photo album HERE and gather many styling tips from the convention displays.  However, some of my co-workers who were able to attend convention this year (I didn't go because I am restricted on my travel) got some detail shots of the beautiful lamps the Design Team made from some of our fantastic vases.  Don't limit yourself to using a vase to display or place flowers in, look at it in a new way and plug it in ;-)
The Bradford Lattice Lantern {Page 60}

Lady Jane Bottleneck Vases {Page 7}

Cinnabar Vase {Page 77}

Royal Street Urn {Page 41}

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous displays and all the lamps are gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I want that 2nd one! So beautiful! I have seen many like this - but they usually have things in them like seashells.

    ReplyDelete