3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to know YOU


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?

I am not really into sports, nor am I a BODY looker, I am attracted more on character and personality.  That said, if I had to choose I would say it's a toss between a gymnast and a swimmer, both sports I do watch during the Olympics.   

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?

Planner with a bit of procrastinator in me, didn't use to be that way but I am now a product of the man I married ;-)
3. Diet or regular (soda)?

Diet and Caffeine FREE.

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?

A healthy remaining few months to my pregnancy and a safe delivery.

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

McD's Sausage Breakfast Burrito's and LOVE their Mushroom Swiss Burger.

Chinese food PERIOD.

Dairy Queen Butterfinger Blizzards.

Arby's Curly Fries.

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?

No Clue I have never thought about this, but I think that the guys on Gray's Anatomy and NCIS make their job look pretty sexy.

7. Did you wear braces?

Yes.

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?

Kind.



Answer your "Getting to Know YOU" questions and head over to MannLand5 to link up your post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment