3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, August 13, 2010

My MIND is already on Halloween decor . . . . . WONDER WHY??

MAYBE it has to do with the fact that baby Rachel will be arriving in our lives on the 27th of October OR MAYBE it has to do with the fact that I LOVEEEEEEE to decorate my home two holidays of the year.  Halloween and Christmas and this Halloween I will more then likely be leaving the hospital and bringing my little girl home.  Plus on top of that, every time I go onto the Etsy and Pottery Barn Kids websites, I am seeing so many cute things to decorate the house and dress up our newest addition.

So with that in mind, I thought I would give you an idea of some of the items that are inspiring my Halloween decor ideas and costume ideas for the kids and Hubby.
I love these Halloween treat bags for the backs of chairs from Pottery Barn Kids.  Especially this year when I won't be available to make a big fuss over the boys Halloween celebrations, my husband can fill these bags with secret treats from Mom while I am in the hospital with Rachel.
Also from PBK this countdown to Halloween calendar is fantastic, since we will be counting down to more then a Holiday this year, we will be counting down to baby I think this will be perfect for this year and years to come.  Of course this year I think I am also going to be inspired by this Trick-or-Treat banner and the BOO under glass and try to recreate those myself.

Here are a few other items I liked from PBK

As for costumes, the boys have BOTH said they want to be Scooby Doo, they want Dad to be Shaggy, and they want me to be Daphne (I think I will just find something purple and COMFORTABLE to wear).


As for Rachel I am looking at these adorable items for her first Halloween.
The bloomers are from HERE and the tutu is from HERE
Then I found this blanket and matching burp cloth also on Etsy, and I think I will have it monogrammed in black with her name.

Finally, I found this cute Halloween dress on Etsy, that I want to use for her newborn photo session

OH Halloween you can't come quick enough this year!!

1 comment:

  1. Your not alone - this is the second Halloween post that I have seen this week!

    ReplyDelete