3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Project ALMOST Done

I am so thrilled that another MAJOR project will be done in the next few days and will bring me that much closer to being able to paint Rachel's bedroom and start getting things settled in there the way I want to arrange things.
(this unit has double doors on the bottom that my MoG has taken off to paint)

My husband and a friend from work built the large bookcase and it will SOON be installed in our master bedroom to make up for the shelving space we lost when we took apart the office to make it a bedroom for the boys.  This shelving unit will provide us with MORE book storage and I will actually be able to get my architecture and interior design reference books out of storage and bring them home. So presently my husband is home for the next two days to paint this and the book shelf going in Rachel's room white, and then physically install this unit so that it looks like it was always a part of our room with crown molding and everything.
The book shelf will go here between the door jamb and the notch out of the wall, current home to the bassinet (which is totally not dressed yet).

You can see I have the PINK diaper bag all packed, and I have my hospital bag out but totally not packed.  All that is in my hospital bag is a set of PJs ;-) guess I really need to start working on that.  My problem with packing my bag is that I am totally huge right now and have no idea what my going home outfit will be and then the rest is stuff I use on a daily basis so its kinda hard to pack it until the day I am going.

So back to the shelves, I will hopefully have a finished look for photographing this coming Friday for Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life - Master Bedrooms.  Crossing my fingers now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment