3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, September 17, 2010

Show Us your Life - Living Rooms

I am so thrilled, but some what disappointed, that Kelly's Korner has kicked off "Show Us your Life" with Show Us Where You Live - Living Rooms.  THRILLED, because I love this blogging Friday activity and I love sharing my home and seeing others homes to share design ideas and be inspired.  DISAPPOINTED, because of all days, I was put on full bed rest today through the whole weekend and possibly longer and I won't be able to take pictures of my living room to share with ya'll today.  I do plan to come back and update this post with my own living room pictures, but until then I hope you will head over to Kelly's Korner and post your own link for Show Us Where You Live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment