3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday's List - Christmas List


One of my favorite bloggers to follow, Jessica from Love from Texas, has started back up her Tuesday's List. These lists can be fun, frivolous, and functional, so join in on the fun and post your Tuesday's Lists.

This year my Christmas Wish List is mostly about the camera.  I finally got a great camera and now I would like to add some new accessories so I can improve my photo taking skills even more.  Of course my birthday is also just before Christmas and so some of these could be picked up for me then ;-)

1.  Camera Bag, I found this cute one on Etsy in a shop called 
Gypsy Rose Handbags'







2.  Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip







3.  Canon Zoom Lens







4.  Doris Day DVD Collection (Billy Rose's Jumbo / Calamity Jane / The Glass Bottom Boat / Love Me or Leave Me / Lullaby of Broadway / The Pajama Game / Please Don't Eat the Daisies / Young Man with a Horn)







5.  Body Bug GoWear fit Lifestyle and Calorie Management System
I fully intend to return to my exercise routine after Rachel is born, the doctor limited me from my exercise program back when I was in my 2nd -3rd month and hasn't let me return.  I want to take off the baby weight and get back to my weight loss success and goals that I had prior to this surprise pregnancy.  
(I had lost 21 pounds prior to getting pregnant)






6.  LG Flat Screen TV for our Master Bedroom







Household wish list that I don't want for Christmas I just HOPE to have them purchased by Christmas:

 Rug for the Living Room
I am in a debate between these two rugs for the Boys Room,
this one from Lowes and this rug from Pottery Barn
(the boys room is a western theme)


Rug for Rachel's Room
Coffee Table for the Living Room with baskets for storage of toys

4 comments:

  1. Great list, I love that coffee table. And what a beautiful camera bag. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a camera bag too and a flat screen tv. I think I might just receive the bag. The tv is too much of a wish, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome camera bag! I'll have to check those out...

    ReplyDelete