3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, October 22, 2010

A difficult and yet Joyful post to write

Rachel Elizabeth-Marie was born
6 days early
October 21st at 12:46
7 lb 9 oz, 20" long
(Taken with my husbands cell phone)

I will update you with more details when I can, but please pray for our little girl, Rachel was medevaced a few hours after she was born.  They had concerns for her heart which was enlarged and also her breathing.  I am getting some good reports from the NICU nurses when I call, but we will not know all results for about another 24 hours.  Rachel is under a oxygen hood and is being very carefully monitored.

It is very difficult because at this point I have only been able to brush my fingers on her head in the O.R. and hold her little hand just prior to being medevaced. I am longing to hold her in my arms and let her know Mommy is here for her.  Just please lift our little girl to God because He is the great provider and He will take care of her as He has throughout this pregnancy.

5 comments:

  1. Such a precious angel. I have her lifted up in prayer. God Bless you all. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely praying for sweet Rachel. COngrats on your blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for your sweet Rachel. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura! I am praying for your family and your sweet little girl! I am so glad you were able to post an update with pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,

    Praying for your beautiful baby girl! Praying that you get to hold her in your arms soon! God Bless your family!

    A new reader,

    Nicole from BizziMommi's Blog

    ReplyDelete