3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My custom Design {etc.} order arrived today!!!

I am so thrilled that my custom order from Elaine at design {etc.} arrived today.  I have been dying to share this with ya'll because Elaine does such fantastic work.
First I ordered one of her wonderful family name boards to hang over our entrance door.
 I am blown away by the custom made vintage blocks for Rachel that Elaine made.  She took a look at the fabric swatches I have posted about using in Rachel's room and her colors for the blocks were SPOT ON PERFECT!  The thing that shocked me as I unwrapped the blocks was that they are so much bigger then I thought they would be, each block is aprox. 3 1/2" and I was thinking they would be half that size.
I LoVe Them!! 
 I can not wait to show you them in her finished room.
 
 
I am on Elaine's much coveted wait list for a blessing ring to put Rachel's baby shower cards, well wishes, birthday cards, etc.

If you would like to see more of Elaine's products at design {etc.} go HERE.  Elaine has a wait list, but it is well worth the wait believe me.

Thanks Elaine, I love everything and can't wait to get the blessing ring in January.

2 comments:

  1. All 3 of those items are fabulous - My Mom and Grandma have one of those signs too! But I think I love that blessing ring the most - what a great way to save all the blessings your little one has received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet...SO glad to know that you are happy with everything! You are such a blessing to work with...praying for you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete