3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, October 1, 2010

Show Us your Life - Dining Rooms

Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Life - Dining Rooms, so here is a tour of ours.
 
The Halloween Countdown Calendar is from Pottery Barn Kids.  We plan to remove the window seat after we make it through Rachel's projects.  We need more space around our dining table, especially when Rachel starts eating in a high chair.
 The 27th is marked for Rachel's arrival
Our china hutch used to be my husband's gun cabinet.  When we were first married we needed a place for the nice dishes and he wasn't really using it for his guns, so we converted it by adding some shelves.  I hope to strip it and re-stain it and add some nice crown molding some time in the spring, but for now I love our country china cabinet.
I love this fun runner that I picked up from Pottery Barn a couple years back when it was on sale.
 
 My mother's tea cart which I inherited through the years.
 

Hope you enjoyed our dinette area, if you have a dining room you want to show off head over to Kelly's Korner and link up your images.

Next 3 scheduled Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life activities:
10/8 - Kitchen
10/15 - Office
10/22 - Children's rooms

I won't be around for the one on the 29th but it is
10/29 - Guest Room

4 comments:

  1. I love how everything is set up for Halloween already! I think the tea cart is my favorite piece in your room. It reminds me of my Aunts home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and warm and inviting room. Love it. Your decorations and vignettes are gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Halloween calendar..my kids would adore it ! Congratulations on your upcoming addition !! We went through almost 10 years of infertility but have been truly blessed with 3 angels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the halloween decor, looks great!

    ReplyDelete